Select To Get Started:
Jeffco Public Schools Student Records Center in Golden, Colorado, is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and current Jeffco Public Schools students. Jeffco Public Schools adheres to all federal, state, and local privacy laws and District policy when releasing records.
In accordance with District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), families or guardians of students who are 18 years of age or older are required to present guardianship documents. Additionally, for students 18 years of age or older, student records and information pertaining to student records will not be released to parents or guardians without written consent.
Students currently enrolled in Jeffco Public Schools must contact their school. Transcripts for CURRENT students are available through this site only during summer break.
- Records will be mailed electronically unless the requestor makes a note in the Special Instructions field to deliver records by US mail.
- Copies of diplomas are not available. Transcripts serve as proof of graduation.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding order status.
- Please allow 5 business days to process orders.
- Appointments are available for customers who need to use a kiosk in the Student Records Center to submit and pay for an order. Scroll down for contact information.
- Official ID is required when picking up records.
- Students 18 years of age and older must provide written consent for their records to be picked up by anyone other than themselves.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests are not accepted.
- Click the appropriate portal on the left to request records.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Spanish form translated by a 3rd party/Scribbles Software.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your request not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
Back to Jeffco Public Schools' Student Records & Transcripts Page
|Official High School Transcript (Transcript & Immunization Record; ACT/SAT scores when applicable)||$3.00|
|Academic Cumulative Record (Jeffco K-12)
|Special Ed Record (Most Current IEP)||$3.00|
|Deferred Action/Dream Act Documents (Enrollment History, Transcripts and/or Report Cards)||$3.00|
Records will be mailed electronically unless the requestor notes in the Special Instructions section to mail records by US Mail.
The Following May be Requested by CURRENT STUDENTS:
|Official High School Transcript (Transcript; ACT/SAT scores when applicable)||FREE|
|Special Ed Record (Most Current IEP)||FREE|
|Deferred Action/Dream Act Documents (Enrollment History, Transcripts and/or Report Cards)||FREE|
(Colleges, Universities, Corporations, Verification Companies & Government Agencies)
|Verification of Graduation
|Official High School Transcript (Transcript, Immunization Record, SAT/ACT/AP Scores, if applicable)||$20.00|
Attorneys' Offices or Legal Entities May Request the Following When Accompanied by a Release from the Former Student:
|Official High School Transcript (Transcript, Immunization Record, SAT/ACT/AP Scores, if applicable)||$15.00|
|Academic Cumulative Record (Jeffco K-12)||$15.00|
|Special Ed Record (Most Current IEP)||$15.00|
|Diplomas||Copies of diplomas are not available. Transcripts serve as proof of graduation.|
|GED Information||To order a replacement copy of your GED Transcripts or GED Diploma, please contact the Colorado Department of Education (link below) or the Department of Education in the State you received your GED.
Jeffco Public Schools
Student Records Center
1829 Denver West Drive, Building 27
P.O. Box 4001
Golden, CO 80401
For Technical Support, Contact:
Student Records Center Business Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM